Friday 18th September 2020
On Friday the 18th September Health Secretary Matt Hancock announced, that as of Tuesday 22nd September new measures will be placed on our region to try and combat the rise in Covid-19 infections.
- Wirral residents must not socialise with other people outside of their own households or support bubble in private homes and gardens.
- Hospitality for food and drink will be restricted to table service only.
- Late night operating hours will be restricted, with leisure and entertainment venues including restaurants, pubs, and cinemas, closing between 10pm to 5am.
Wirral residents are also advised to adhere to the following guidance to further reduce rates of infection:
- Only to use public transport for essential purposes, such as travelling to school or work
- Avoid attending amateur and semi-professional sporting events as spectators.
AVOID PUBLIC TRANSPORT WHERE POSSIBLE
Travelling by taxi can be safer.
SHOULD YOU NEED TO SELF-ISOLATE
We are here to support you.
Buy your products online/over the phone using the retailers preferred means - get a booking ID / reservation number.
Call us on 0151 201 0001 or 0151 201 1111, and request a click and collect booking.
Tell our booking agent, where and when you want your item collecting from and where you want it delivered to.
Provide the booking ID / reservation number, along with your name used for the reservation.
We will provide a fixed fare quote allowing you to pay by card over the phone.
We will dispatch a driver to collect your order who will deliver direct to your front door.
To book a collection or find out more, call us
0151 201 0001 or 0151 201 1111
COVID-19 APP UPDATE
In response to the changing customer demands, the Argyle Satellite App has been updated.
- Pre-book a click & collect order, from supermarkets, restaurants and chemists.
- All click & collect orders are card only payments - providing no-contact delivery
- All drivers have an enhanced DBS certificate
- All drivers are insured for deliveries
As a transport partner for the NHS, North West Ambulance Service and Wirral University Teaching Hospital, our drivers have the experience and knowledge in assisting you during this time.
If you would like to see a demonstration on how to use the Click & Collect feature works on the app, you can do so watching a clip on our YouTube channel
For our drivers - Covid-19 preventive measures:
Wash your hands for minimum 20 seconds in soap and hot water.
Carry tissues for sneezes and coughing. Avoid handkerchiefs, unless they’re disposable.
Dispose of any used tissues in the bin immediately
Avoid unnecessary contact with people outside your household
Whilst you are driving, where possible:
Apply alcohol-based hand sanitiser frequently after every journey and when handling money.
Carry anti-bacterial wipes and/or disinfectant cleaning products.
Clean high-contact internal and external surfaces regularly:
- Steering wheel, gear-stick, indicators, car keys.
- Interior and exterior door handles, boot handle.
Complete a full interior clean before and during your shift where possible.
Where possible, ask passengers to use the backseat.
Avoid passenger contact, e.g. food and drink offerings.
View official news and information outlets rather than social media for the latest updates.