Customer Update - 31st March 2020
In addition to our traditional taxi service, Argyle Satellite have expanded our range of services to support you.
For those who are self-isolating during this unprecedented period, we are here for you. Collecting food orders from your supermarket or vital prescriptions, our drivers can provide you with a no-contact delivery service. Protecting you and your loved ones, assisting you in following Government guidelines regarding social distancing.
- Buy your products online/over the phone using the retailers preferred means - get a booking ID / reservation number
- Call us on 0151 201 0001 or 0151 201 1111
- Request a click and collect booking
- Tell our booking agent, where and when you want your item collecting from and where you want it delivered to.
- Provide the booking ID / reservation number, along with your name used for the reservation
- We will provide a fixed fare quote allowing you to pay by card over the phone.
We will dispatch a driver to collect your order who will deliver direct to your front door.
To book a collection or find out more, call us
0151 201 0001 or 0151 201 1111
COVID-19 APP UPDATE
In response to the changing customer demands, the Argyle Satellite App has been updated.
- Pre-book a click & collect order, from supermarkets, restaurants and chemists.
- All click & collect orders are card only payments - providing no-contact delivery
- All drivers have an enhanced DBS certificate
- All drivers are insured for deliveries
As a transport partner for the NHS, North West Ambulance Service and Wirral University Teaching Hospital, our drivers have the experience and knowledge in assisting you during this time.
If you would like to see a demonstration on how to use the Click & Collect feature works on the app, you can do so watching a clip on our YouTube channel
For our drivers - Covid-19 preventive measures:
- Wash your hands for minimum 20 secs in soap and hot water
- Carry tissues for sneezes and coughing
- Avoid handkerchiefs, unless they’re disposable
- Dispose of any used tissues in the bin immediately
- Avoid unnecessary contact with people outside your household
Whilst you are driving, where possible:
- Apply alcohol-based hand sanitiser frequently
- Carry anti-bacterial wipes and/or disinfectant cleaning products.
- Clean high-contact internal and external surfaces first
- Steering wheel, gear-stick, indicators, car keys
- Interior and exterior door handles, boot handle
- Do a full interior clean before and after your shift.
- This works best before and after you drive
- Where possible, ask passengers to use the backseat
- Avoid passenger contact, e.g. food and drink offerings
- View news outlets rather than social media for the latest updates