Passenger Assistant Liverpool
Thank you for your interest in becoming an active passenger assistant in Liverpool.
As a passenger assistant you would be travelling with and assisting passengers (such as children or vulnerable adults, some with additional needs or impairments) and ensuring that they are transported safely to their destination. A typical journey is where you:
- Are collected from your home.
- Arrive at the passenger(s) collection point, receive a handover and assist them getting into the vehicle.
- Secure passenger into vehicle as required.
- Travel with and support the passenger as required.
- Arrive at the destination, complete a handover and assist the person getting out of the vehicle.
- Are dropped off back at home.
To start the onboarding process please complete and submit the application form below.
How onboarding works:
① Check that you meet the requirements set by the local authority (HERE).
② Complete the application form below and a member of our onboarding team will contact you.
③ Complete an enhanced DBS check, any necessary training and some paperwork.
④ If everything is in order, you are put forward to the local authority as an available passenger assistant.
⑤ We notify you when a suitable route becomes available.